Zoe Realty Trust Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Thank you for your interest in Zoe Realty Trust. We own a total of five short-term rental apartments in Boston’s historic North End. The North End is also known as the Little Italy of Boston, full of cafes, restaurants and an old world charm with its “mom and pop” shops. The North End is sandwiched between the Downtown and the Waterfront of Boston. The neighborhood is safe, friendly and easily accessible to public transportation, and walking distance to Downtown, Quincy Market, Faneuil Hall, Financial District, the Aquarium, the Garden home of the Celtics and Bruins, Massachusetts General Hospital and to many shopping destinations.
On MapQuest look for 435 Hanover Street, Boston, MA 02113 to see where we are.
This is a small family run operation and we will accommodate you to the best of our abilities. Do not hesitate to call if you have special requests or questions.
Please note that all the apartments are smoke free. Please respect our policy and do not smoke in the apartment.
1. We take full rent for any reservations done 90 days before booking. At the present time, we do not charge a security deposit. (See more security deposit information below)
2. If the total of your reservation is over $1000, and your reservation is made more than 6 months in advance, we charge only 50% as a deposit. If your reservation is for less then $1000, we charge that amount in full when your reservation is confirmed.
3. We accept only Visa/ MC/ Am-Ex, Discover and ACH checks.
4. Our online reservation is secured with an SSL 128 certificate.
5. We do charge a cleaning fee for each apartment, which we will waive if you rent for at least five days.
6. No subletting will be allowed unless you receive written permission from the landlord. Otherwise the name on the reservation must match with the people who stay in the unit.
1. Always call 24 hours before your arrival to confirm time of arrival and key arrangement and any special requests you may have. Please call 866 9639899. We will not call you back unless there is a problem.
2. Please bring your Rental Receipt and Apartment Description with you.
3. If you arrive later than 1:00 pm, your keys will be placed in the black mail box at 433 Hanover street, in an envelop with your name on it. Please note that the address of your apartment is not written on the key tags for security reasons.
4. For your convenience, please bring the Contact List from our website:
5. We reserve the right to make reservation changes due to unforeseen circumstances. That is rare, but it could happen. In case of such an event, we will try to give you a comparable apartment. In case none are available, we will issue a full refund. Or, you can just request a full refund, but no compensation will be given above and beyond what you have paid.
1. If cancellation is made at least 90 days before your check-in date, you are eligible for a full refund (minus any credit card fees).
2. If cancellation was done less then 90 days before check-in date, refund is available only if the apartment has been re-booked for the same dates.
3. A refund will be credited in the same payment form it was received.
Security Deposit Policy
We presently do not charge security deposits, but we reserve the right to do so.
We are committed to maintaining the quality of our apartments, so if our maintenance expenses become high due to guests damaging the apartments or taking items that do not belong to them, we may need to resume charging security deposits or increasing our rates.
We would like to remain a great affordable alternative to high priced hotels so we ask your cooperation.
1. Please leave the apartment in good condition:
a. dishes clean and organized, floor and bathrooms are clean.
b. all trash in trash bags
c. take good care of the furniture and other items in the apartment
d. do not take anything that does not belong to you or leave any food or other items behind.
e. Please remember to lower the A/C or heat and to return the keys.
Normal wear and tear is to be expected but we ask you to take a special care in delivering back the apartment in the same condition as when you moved in.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Please inform the landlord immediately of any damages which may occur to the property during your stay.
If you should have any questions, here is our contact info:
Phone: 866-966-9899 or 845 679-6667
Fax: 845 679 6989
Mailing address: Zoe Realty Trust, 435 Hanover Street, Boston, MA, 02113
We thank you for choosing Zoe Realty Trust
Dror Ashuah, Owner
|Home||About Us||Rates||Reservation and Cancellation||Search by Availability||Rental Agreement and Policies||Parking Advice||Download Forms||Local Attractions||Contact||Waiting List||Reserve|